2022 Employee Veteran Leadership Awards
PITTSBURGH, April 26, 2022 – G.I. Jobs® is proud to announce the 2022 Employee Veteran Leadership Awards (EVLAs), a prestigious annual honor awarded to employees of an organization who are US military veterans and who demonstrate the finest qualities of our nation’s military, including leadership, teamwork, discipline, determination, adaptability, a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
The 27 EVLA honorees on the second annual list were selected for having a positive impact on the organizations they work for, as well as the military and veteran community. These veterans advocate for the advancement of fellow veterans within their organizations, mentor other employees, and work to bridge the cultural gap between veteran and non-veteran employees. They go above and beyond by volunteering their time.
“These 27 veterans exemplify the countless veterans who leverage the hard and soft skills they learned in the military and apply them as civilians. They excel at their duties and responsibilities, go above and beyond in helping others, advocate for their veteran brothers and sisters, and set an example for those around them,” said Dan Fazio, G.I. Jobs managing editor. “We are proud to shine the spotlight on yet another cohort of extraordinary veterans whose success has been noticed by others.”
Profiles of the 2022 Employee Veteran Leadership Awards honorees will be published in the July issue of G.I. Jobs, distributed free in digital and print to transitioning service members, veterans and their families around the world.
This year’s award winners are:
- Abrahm McCann, Arizona National Guard Family Readiness
- Patricia Saint, Roche Diagnostics
- Jeremy Jacobs, Colliers
- Todd Taylor, Horn Solutions
- Michael Revis, Builders FirstSource
- Theresa Weber, Indian Health Service
- Nicholas Mckenzie, New Mexico Department of Veterans Services
- Tricia McMillin, Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Gregory Brittnacher, Calumet County (Wisc.) Veterans Service Officer
- Brian Kent, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Joshua Alfing, USNR – NAVAIRTERM 207
- Anthony Reanue, Reanue Home Team
- Sean Flanagan, Modular Services Company
- Michael Shaub, Sentry Residential
- Johnnie Ross, Appalachian Power
- Ryan Groves, National Park Service
- Ben Gonzalez, L3Harris Technologies
- Richard Fierro, Atrevida Beer Co. & Northrop Grumman
- Javier Andreu, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Jason Kelley, IBM
- Thomas Smith, JCTM
- Kyle Hatch, Samaritan Health Services
- Derrick Williams, Mount Sinai Hospital System
- Charles Weinberg, American Systems
- Charles Bunch, USAA
- David West, Nevada County (Calif.)
- William Pishotta, Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company
Founded on the belief that veterans are better for their service, VIQTORY® is the leading marketing firm connecting the military community to civilian opportunity. Its hundreds of clients include Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies and colleges that use VIQTORY®’s marketing products to promote their employment, education and entrepreneurship opportunities to the nation’s military community of veterans, military spouses, and transitioning service members. VIQTORY® is a VA and NaVOBA certified service-disabled, veteran-owned small business founded in 2001 by three Navy veterans. Its media brands include G.I. Jobs®, Military Spouse®, and Military Friendly®. VIQTORY® offers digital and print advertising in its own media as well as managed programmatic advertising, which enables it to reach its audience on virtually any platform and any device, at the precise location and at the right time.
For details visit viqtory.com.