– Nominee should demonstrate a proven track record of advocating on behalf of our nation’s veterans by seeking to improve the recruiting, hiring, retention and career advancement of veterans, and working to bridge the cultural gap between veterans and civilians.
– Individuals may not be nominated for more than one of the three Award categories annually.
– Those nominated for this award do not need to be veterans themselves.
– Nominee must be a full-time employee of the organization
– Nominee should be a veteran employee who has demonstrated a meaningful contribution to the organization, fellow employees and the community through leadership, teamwork, discipline, determination, adaptability, a strong work ethic, and a can-do attitude.
– Completion of the award nomination form
– Nominee acceptance and confirmation of the nomination
– Nominations will be reviewed and evaluated by a selection committee comprised of:
– The selection committee may not consist of nominees or have an affiliation to nominees. A full list of the selection committee members will be released and made publicly available once all nominations are received and closed.
– Anyone may nominate a candidate. Self-nominations are welcome.